Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love Letters to Marvin X on his 67th Birthday

Love Letters to Marvin X on his 67th Birthday



Ayodele Nzinga
"Knowing you know it's never the destination, it's always the journey; you must admit it's been one hella of a trip. I love you and can't wait to see what's next. Keep hitting 'em Baba and maybe they will wake up, if not they can't blame you. You over tried. Blessings and wishes for as many more as you can stand here with us negroes your mama told you to leave alone. We are all so much richer because you are hardheaded. One,"

Raushanah LilShauny Bashir

Happy birthday Sir. May God bless every bone, limb, muscle, and brain stem in your body. . . . .you are a walking miracle. don't take that lightly. Prayers and love sent to your heart and well-being. enjoy your day
Nefertiti Jackmon, Daughter

As much as you are celebrating a new day, I cannot help but to hear the pain of the possibility of death. Life and death exist as one and the same of two continuum's. I thank you for being an example of one who lives out passionately what he believes in and loves.


My prayer for you today, is that you love yourself as much as you have given life to your writings. It is time to love the pain, hurt, guilt and regret away. You've done what you have done. You've caught up, I pray on what needs to be said. I know that as life continues to unfold their will be more to say, but when do you find time to love, truly? Not a love out of passion, lust, but a love that is inspiring, less based on lust, but based on compatibility and learning how to give what you've been unable to give before. A love that is unconditional, where you give in and embrace the other and you look back and be proud of what you have done, so that you have room to love, and love is not pushed away and put on the back burner. This is a holistic love born out of all of the knowledge of what you've learned about mind, body and soul. It doesn't look like all of the other relationships. This is a new love, not only for woman, but for man, and for yourself.

I thank you for enriching my life with the knowledge that I have, about myself, my people and my history. As much as I have been proud to give credit to all that my mother had invested in me, I realize that I am a beautiful reflection of the two of you, and I love and embrace who I am. I thank you for the beautiful people that I have met through you which have helped to constantly expand the power of my influence and my knowledge.

Although we are far away, I bless you and I thank you on this day and I pray that you will continue to manifest all of the spiritual beauty that is still remaining to come forth from a man who is seeking to be all that God desires of you. With each waking day, it is a reminder that you are still here to grow and not wither. Grow.

Raymond Nat Turner






"When I grow up I wanna be starvin' like @[1166896430:2048:Marvin]—Happy Birthday and best wishes for many, many more... "

Dion E. Evans












"Happy Birthday bro! Keep writing...one day they will get it!"




Jeanie Tracy












"Have a Fantastic Birthday Marv...enjoy.

Ayodele Nzinga

Dear Baba,

Happy Solar return.



I wish you all of everything that makes us grow.

I am grateful that we met & more grateful
you have taken the time to help me grow.

I wish you many more years to shine forth.

Promize Capone posted on your Wall.











"Happy Cake day My Black Brother
Kiwi Da Beast Of Livewire Records]"





Paradise Free Jahlove












"HAPPY BEARTHDAY TO THE 67 STAR SENIOR GENERAL GOD POET KING!"



James Moore Jr.











"Happy Birthday Brother Marvin."


'Adeeb Shabazz












"Happy B'day Marvin X, my fellow Gemini, fellow writer, fellow enlightener. Peace be upon you this day, and many days to come."

Mxolisi T. Sowell












"Furaha kwa siku ya kuzaliwa! (Joy! for the day of your birth!) Ankh, Udja, Seneb!"



Oshun Bey












"Happy Bearthday to ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ YOU♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Bearthday to♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Bearthday dear♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Marvin X! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... Happy Bearthday to YOU!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...and many more! Love and Light!!!!! praying that the day is filled with all you need!"

Ser Seshs Ab Heter-Boxley












"Marvin! Gil is gone but we got you and his recordings! This must make your anniversary of being earthed really special!"

Mical Free












"happi birthday mr.x! thx. for your all!"




Bc Martin












"Happy Birthday Brother X. May the muse be with you."




Kenneth Monteiro












"Happy Birthday, keep being your creative and conscious self."



Rudolph Lewis












"Happy birthday Marvin. May you have many more. Loving you madly, Rudy "


Kim McMillon












"Happy Birthday, Marvin. Beautiful photo on your profile. Keep up the music with words."

Norman K. Brown












"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother Marvin, Have a Great weekend. "


Sam Hamod












"hey marvin, we dont' believe in calendars, as u know, everyday is a "birthday" so have another good one, salaam, sam 5.29.11 a.m."


Zayid Muhammad












"happy birthday to the original shocka rocka!"

Kwasi Akyeampong












"(¯`*•.(¯`*•.¸ Thanks for being here. Thanks for the difference you make. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Brother Marvin a fellow Gemini and a fellow African! May the creator grant you many more days on the planet and after that as well.

    Peace and Love,

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete