Sunday, January 18, 2015

BAM Arkestra and Poet's Choir Member please know the lyrics and chorus to Space is the place by Sun Ra

 The Black Arts Movement Poet's Choir and Arkestra will perform Sun Ra's Space is the Place at Laney College Theatre, February 7, 2015, a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of BAM


     Space is the Place by Sun Ra
 
 And when you kiss your other lover
I will try to understand
and just because you're loving him
it doesn't mean you don't love me
do what you want, be what you want to be
Space is the place where I will go when I'm all alone
Nobody calls me on the phone and I feel alone
Meditating in the zone, all alone
Space is the place where I will go
And just because you kiss your Brother
It doesn't mean to say you're gay
And just because you're loving him
it doesn't mean you don't love me
Do what you want,
be what you want to be

CHORUS
Space is the place, in your face Space is the place


























No comments:

Post a Comment