Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:


Ayodele as actress, director and producer was consummate in her rendition of Opal Palmer Adisa's Bathroom Graffiti Queen. Since an actor can only excel when given a proper script, we must acknowledge the fine writing of Opal Palmer Adisa. But the actor takes the script to the next level of excellence and Ayo surpassed the script with her acting ability. A writer once described my writing as orgasmic. I must say the same about Ayo's acting in Queen.

Additionallly, I was totally pleased with the young men who delivered my first play Flowers for the Trashman.The Lower Bottom Playaz gave my drama the classical production it deserved after a half century in the Black Arts Movement.

We support Ayo's request for grant funds to continue her excellent work.

Sincerely,

Marvin X,
Chancellor,
Academy of Da Corner, Reader's Theatre
jmarvinx@yahoo.com
1222 Dwight Way, Berkeley CA 94702

No comments:

Post a Comment