Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New poem by Marvin X: I decline membership in the human race!









I decline membership in the human race
race to nowhere
rat race bob marley said
I am not human
humans like to steal lie murder
mass murder
religion bitcoins
pussy and dick murder
abuse of pussy power murder
abuse ego power
rape ain't fa pussy
rape is rape
take pussy
cave man patriarchal power addiction
Oliver lost turned out on way to granny's house
Thank you Whispers!
tried human way
be nice
nice guys end last!
Shirley Caesar sad Come to the front of the line
been in back too long
be nice
people ungrateful
helped family get one million dollars
police killed baby boy
didn't give me a chicken bone
one million dollars no chicken bone
ain't workin fa humans
life and death fa Allah
ungrateful human beings
hate ya fa hepin' dem!
ignut nigguhs
hate ya fa hepin'
can't hep a nigguh
no por favor
Learned in Mexico City
everything thing por favor, please
por favor por favor por favor
no human por favor no more nada mas
uncivilized savage
kill money pussy position kill
me no human
human drop out
traveling to upper room father's house
many mansions
upper room
no dungeon life
savage
greedy
wanna take somethin' don't own
land gold uranium cobalt souls
of men women children
where you at where you at where you at?
precious metals cut off arms legs Congo
Lumumba
humans on cell phones no human
robot zombie human
no conversation
text me
text sex love
ritual myth
no feel me touch me
zombies on phone dinner
toilet
sex
walk
sleep
me no cell phone nigguh
can't write talkin' on cell phone
think human thoughts
where you at where you at?
I'm outside the door bitch ass nigguh
open da motherfuckin' door!

me no human
no want cell phone woman
talk touch feel smell taste
tried human
to no avail
smarter than human shit
make believe world
fake news fake blues fake jazz fake hip hop fake humans
minds gone drunk dry drunk same
minds frozen in/end time
The End.

I am divine
Walk Divine Mind
Seek refuge Divine Mind
Divine Mind
Sami allahu liman hamida
Rabbana laka al hamd
God hears those who praise Him
Our Lord to Thee is due all praise!

I am divine.
beyond human rat race
let me out dis car
I walk to my Father's House!
up da road in da cut
Upper Room
leave me 'lone leave me 'lone
I'm home home home............

No more human fa me
human hate kill lie power
abuse children
women men
nature trees water mountains rivers
minds
garbage toxic waste food
plastic water food
oil pesticides insecticides fertilizers dyes food
yacubian genetic engineers
dead food dead zombie opioid dead
must kill pain of make believe life tex message love
no kiss no hug no love fuck
fuck friend fuck
pay da ho ta go fuck
where love fuck
what love gotta do wit fuck Tina said
go to moon
one way
go love
be loved in return
AB said Is it difficult faya?
Sun Ra said These ain't the people I used to know
Birmingham, Alabama
Brother? What kind?
Man beast what?

Divine!
I am in Allah
Allah in me!
Lakum dinu kum waliya din!
To you your way and to me mine!
--Marvin X/El Muhajir (The Migrant)
12/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment