Friday, February 9, 2018

Dr Lige Dailey Jr joins ancestors--celebration at geoffery inner circle, sat 11am

I am reeling from the knowledge that one of my dearest and oldest friends has passed.

If you knew Lige and his writings and poetry, you'd know we have suffered a significant loss.

A brother so full of life! He cherished, nurtured, and encouraged the best in us...individually,as family, and as community. 

I will always keep him close to my heart but it hurts to think that he's no longer here to read and write to us of things that stir our spirits, hearts, and souls. 

Please share this with people who knew Dr. Lige Dailey, Jr and Ardella Dailey, his wfe (40+ years) --another of my oldest and dearest friends.

Peace and Love to Ardella, their children, and her family,
Jo Ann 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment