Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I Miss My Real Niggas


I ride through the streets
Looking for my real niggas
Where you at real niggas
Huey Bobby Eldridge
Alonzo Batin
Ali Sheriff Bey
I cannot find you in Acorn
Fillmore
Where are you
Why you not at home
Why do I drive the streets alone
You are not in the Tenderloin
On Jones Ellis McAllister
Turk 
Not in Bodecker Park
6th Street where I lived
Every alley doorway
Cardboard box house
Cracked out with Crack ho
Sucking on me and pipe
We recited Al Fatihah
Sucking and fucking
Where are you JB
We tried to save you
But TL was your lover
Hindu Hilton your love bed
Funky room incense
Crack smoke drowned the incense
Crack smoke made flies
Crawl on the floor
Cracked out like you
Miss you JB
Huey in the Acorn projects
Eldridge too
We smoked
Revolution gone
In smoke
Outsmarted ourselves
My daddy said
I ride looking
No revolutionaries I see
Streets dark empty
Men in hoodies command corners.
No KKK needed
KKK killed for hatred.
We kill for nothing
Where are you Huey
Lil Bobby Eldridge
Sam Napier
Kiilu
Dessy X
Have you been by her street
Rashida Muhammad off 20th/
Tom Berkley Way
Where are you Dessy X
I want to hold your hand
As you killed that white man who raped you in dirty south
Oakland know you as midwife
Rashida Muhammad
Don't know Killer Dessy X
Lover of Marvin X 
Where are you tonight
Streets of Oakland need you
Can't find your street
I drive on deep east
Streets bleak
Where are you Huey Bobby Eldridge
Kathleen Erika Tarika Elaine
The Lupen sit on corners
Want answers solutions programs
In our first meeting Huey said
Jackmon
What is your program?
Who has program for International Blvd?
Child ho's tricking with policemen
Homeless
Garbage tents every block
Wretched of the earth crowd liquor stores
Medication for the night
Kill pain trauma grief
Jesus saves
Jesus saves
Jesus and liquor stores
I ride I ride
No bothers at home
Sisters gone too
What shall I do?
--Marvin X
11/8/19

No comments:

Post a Comment