Saturday, November 6, 2021

parable beyond ignorance

 Parable of beyond ignorance


marvin x at his former classroom in the laney college theatre, where he taught, 1981, and produced his poetic drama in the name of love. he reads from a one act play about his last meeting with huey p newton in a west oakland crack house, salaam huey salaam, from the full length play one day in the life




parable of ignorance

Ignorance is a motherfucker. But not to know is not bad, not to want to know is a disaster. Alas, the Bible said the people were destroyed for lack of knowledge, not lack of money, property, but lack of knowledge. Some of us search throughout our entire lives to seek knowledge yet it escapes us because even when we come into the knowledge of a matter, we refuse the knowledge.  For example, a friend hated a friend but even after getting confirmation the friend he hated was a good person, the friend still hated the person. Yes, even after his best friends and mentors told him to give the person he hated  a pass, he could not do so because of the depths of his hatred. 


As I told him, the sad truth is that there were persons in my life I hated although certain of my friends did not go along with me, no matter how dastardly I made the crimes of the person I hated. They did not necessarily love them but they were not going to hate them to be in unity with me. They informed me that the contradictions I had about our socalled friends were not shared by them and they would persist in their political fellowship with my socalled enemies. Tonight, although I was totally disgusted with the recalcitrance of my friend after his supreme mentors gave Kumasi a pass, and I agreed with them, he yet persisted in his low information vibration mentality of full blown ignorance. At this point I ordered him out of my apartment that is the often custom when my friends transcend sobriety into the zone of ignorance. 

But again, do not think I don't understand the pain of my friend who lost a person because of the person his mentors and myself endorsed.
A friend of mine was assassinated by Oakland politicos and the block man I've mentioned but not named above was involved in the assassination, as he was involved in the assassination of Malcolm X's grandson, Malcolm Shabazz. Still the socalled conscious community gives this person a pass as he continues his global trek of satanism in the name of Pan Africanism. This snake rat forced himself upon my family in Accra and elsewhere in Ghana to implant his evil into the positive vibrations of my family. Fred Hampton, Jr. informed me this rat turd flea gave him misdirections so he could miss speaking engagements in the midwest and east coast. Fred volunteered this information to me, I did not seek him out, he sought me out. 

Inline image

Marvin X and Fred Hampton, Jr. at the Berkeley Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment