Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Abortion, the First Murder

ABORTION, THE FIRST MURDER


"Abortion is the first murder, after which

all other murders are possible!" 

--Mother Theresa


"The greatest sin of my life was ordering

my partner to abort our child!"

--Marvin X

"Do not kill your children for fear of 

poverty!"--Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah PBUH


FETUS POEM

Mama please don't kill me

don't flush me down the toilet

I might be a prophet

come to save the world

Mama please don't kill me....

--Marvin X



Poet Marvin X at Ocean Beach, San Francisco
photo Adam Turner

As I near 80 years on this earth, after having had a plethora of wives and partners, and fathering five children, four surviving into the now, as per the issues of women and the fruit of their wombs, I declare women's business is none of my business, no matter that my sperm was critical, alas, essential, in the production of the child she birthed or aborted. For sure, I have no idea of the number of abortions my wives and partners performed, except for the one I mandated and the one or two my partners let me know they aborted.

Thus, I have no idea how many of my seeds were aborted, so I finally concluded women's business was none of my business. My business was depositing my sperm into their wombs, after which the fetus was their business, not mine. If I was against abortion, why would I deposit my sperm in the vagina of a murderer? I have concluded that a woman has every right to do what she wishes with her body, just as I have every right to do what I wish with my sperm. Even though I have children from the product of polygamous marriages, some women have suggested that I should have spread my seed even wider to bless the world with my DNA. I never thought about life from this perspective, though I see clearly my children are of genius quality. But, alas, all children have the possibility of expression genius.

We thank Brother Bruce for his Genius Project.

But, as per abortion, let us not consider the racism of Eugenics, especially its founder Margaret Sanger and her forefathers and devotees in the modern era, alas, from Hitler to Hillary Clinton, to the parents of Bill Gates and their infamous son, Billy Boy.

I can get to the endgame of this narrative  by noting the glaring contradiction between the pro-abortionists and the pro-lifers is simply a matter of time. The pro-abortionists which to end the life of the fetus early on. The pro-lifers are gratified to allow the fetus to grow into full manhood so it can become cannon fader for the eternal wars of the capitalists, aka, white supremacists, aka, globalists who transcend color, though, in the endgame, even money doesn't matter since the neo globalists possess the majority of global wealth. Trust me, they are not all white, so we must dismiss the concept of white supremacy as we deconstruct neo-liberal globalism. 

For example, property in the Lake Merritt  area of Oakland is owned by Asians, mostly Chinese. When I first moved there, the repairmen were Latino, when I moved out they were mostly Chinese who spoke no English, but management remained white, the owners were Chinese. So we cannot blame whites for everything, including abortion and the possible Supreme Court shift in the law. 

As we learned in Physics 101, for every action there is an equal and corresponding reaction. The abortion rights struggle is rooted in the gender struggle for female equality, for women to own their bodies in space and time. If men had not been so domineering and abusive in their patriarchal endeavors, they might not be looked upon so despicably and be so rejected and despised, especially as we enter another battle for the rights of women to not only own their bodies but their minds and spirituality. 


No matter what the Supreme Court declares, no matter what the States declare, women shall declare ownership of their bodies, minds and souls. As the father of three strong, intelligent, spiritual and beautiful woman, I submit that they have the Divine and human right to own themselves, no matter my DNA flows through their blood, minds and bones.  As father and man, I have no desire to control my daughters. When they need my advice, I am here for them. But there is no doubt of their genius and it would be better for me to assist them as per their requests, but let them realize the projects of their imaginations, especially since I fulfilled mine. 

I have been overwhelmed at the writing style of my female partners, wives, children and female writers in general. My baby daughter, Attorney Amira Jackmon, astounded me with her recent essay of Family, Reparations and the Global Economy. I was so overwhelmed I announced my retirement from writing, after all I have been repeating myself the last half century. Her essay made me want to pass the pen to her since her style was so smooth, yes, in the feminine style I have enjoyed and appreciated. As per style, mine is known as the sledgehammer approach. I say the feminine style is "like a razor cutting to the heart...!" The woman's touch will have you bleeding yet not know you are cut.

Men must wake up to the feminine touch as I have had to do after reading the writings of my female partners, wives and children. I shall not speak of other partners of my great poet friend's, who, did indeed suppress their poet wives, perhaps out of jealousy and envy, though this does not negate the quality of their wive's creativity. Ah, and let us not consider the fruit of the womb. Imagine two of their children are the mayor and chief of staff of a major east coast city. Should they have been aborted in the name of Eugenics, i.e., population control, planned parenthood or simply abortion to make way for trans-humanism of more importantly Artificial Intelligence. My question is how can we transcend from humanism to  trans-humanism when we are yet to achieve the lowest level of humanism? 

As we write, wars and rumors of wars are pervasive globally, with the gun runners selling their wares to the oppressors and the oppressed, benefitting from both sides. Have you noted when the $700 billion annual USA defense budget is debated, there is no debate between Democrats and Republications. They are in unison singing Silent Night on the glories of eternal war, no matter their pitiful departure from Afghanistan after wasting trillions of dollars and departing after twenty years, only to shift their number one sale of arms to Ukraine. And do you suspect the endgame in Ukraine shall differ from their departure of Afghanistan? 

Alas, shall we again ask is abortion better than allowing the pro-lifers to mourn the death of their sons and daughters as cannon fader on foreign battle fields or even on the looming Second Civil War in America?

Abortion is ultimately the business of women, after all, it is their womb that is the primary agent in what is the most sacred feminist drama or myth-ritual. Ideally, childbirth is a sacred rite of husband and wife. But very often the woman determines her life challenges, the male may or may not be present. But she has no choice but to press on because of the child in her womb. Yes, that which is growing in her womb can most often be overwhelming. As I approach my 80s, I yet cannot understand how women can deal with children 24/7, especially those mother's who never take "Mama Time". I'm ready to give my daughters some "Mama Time", although fathers need the same. My son informed me after separating from his wife and his children, now young adults, he didn't know how to act arriving at the airport by himself. He felt like a free man after 40 years of marriage. 

But he raised his children as a dutiful father, raised several foster children as well. No matter he and I have had a wretched father/son relationship, such relationships are not guaranteed. He may return as the Prodigal Son or he may continue deaf dumb and blind in this world and in the hereafter. Surely I am thankful he wasn't aborted. And what about the foster children he raised to young adulthood? Thank God he stepped up to be the parent they never had, especially if they had been aborted!

Isn't the world full of couples desiring children? So why should abortion be the answer for unwanted children when couples desire them but are unable to have them? Or do you support abortion because you are a murderer, yes, no better than the arms merchants and generals who have no qualms with enlisting young men for cannon fader, who return from war broken down veterans inhabiting tents on our city streets coast to coast, who fight drug addiction and mental illness.


The endgame is this: As per my analysis, abortion is solely a woman's issue simply because it is her body.I demand the right to do what I please with my body and I say women have the human rights to do as they please with their bodies. Men, who don't agree with women who favor abortion, should therefore not put their penis in the vagina of women. Por favor, at least have a conversation with your partner of this most important matter or life and death.

I feel sorry for the men who think they can control the womb of their woman--alas, their woman?

Men have told me "their woman" better not think about having an abortion without informing them. Well, as I approach my 80s, I know a woman can and will do what she pleases with her womb, vagina, pussy, whatever. The man may know and he may not know simply because it's her "bizness" and not his. He doesn't own her body, including her pussy. He will do well to be in control of his dick!

--Marvin X/El Muhajir

5/4/22

No comments:

Post a Comment