Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Answer Me, Marvin X, Yes or No!

From: Marvin X Jackmon jmarvinx@yahoo. com
To: nwaakwukwo Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 3:35:40 PMSubject: Re: I'd like an answer.

I have no idea what you are talking about as per Gerald Ali. When I find out I may or may not respond since I am dealing with haters on a daily basis, not only haters but agent provocateurs, snitches, FBI, CIA who come to my house to interrogate me. When I am out and about I am often approached, questioned and provoked by socalled "former" Special forces and Military contractors. So as per Gerald Ali, he is not a priority. Additionally, I have hater Muslims, Ansars, Christians, black intellectuals and reactionary activists pulling my coat tail. And finally I have the ignorant masses to attempt to educate, even after they throw my works on the ground. I had to tell one brother yesterday that he was dumber than the dumbest mule they let out of Georgia.
He went away then came back to ask me was that a line from a movie? I told him he was the movie. He went away then came back again to question me. Apparently I scared his mind, maybe for life. Then another youth told me don't call him dead when I tried to give him a poster poem Black History is World History. I said, okay, what do you know about black history? He said I know I was born and raised in East Oakland. And so it is. Now what's up with Gerald Ali?

From: nwaakwukwo nwaakwukwo@yahoo. com
To: jmarvinx@yahoo. com
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 1:25:13 PM
Subject: I'd like an answer.
Do you plan to answer me, Marvin?

YES OR NO

No comments:

Post a Comment