Saturday, July 21, 2018

When God speaks to you


Left to right: Marvin X's son, Ancestor Abdul El Muhajir, aka, Darrell Jackmon; MX's father Owendell Jackmon I (RIP), and Marvin K. Jackmon, Hakim El Muhajir, oldest child.


When God speaks to you
His name won't matter
Allah, God, Jesus, Jehovah, Jah, Krishna, Nigga
but you will know it is God
for the wisdom He spits into your ears
so powerful, you know for sure
it is the voice of God/Allah
Sami Allahu liman hamida
God hears those who praise Him
Rabbana laka al hamd
Our Lord to Thee is due all praise!
God speaks through men and women
God/Allah appears in the person of man
speaking loud clear in your ears
Today God/Allah spoke,
"Your son is a martyr. He died the death of a martyr."

SHAHID
This was shocking to me, rocking my world
a puzzle
it putting his life in the sacred space of my mind heart soul
special child
far beyond the crowd
took my travels higher
he went to
Egypt, Jerusalem, Damascus, London
Brazil Japan
then he was gone to eternity at 39.
I am so grateful for the 39 years I knew him
I couldn't understand why he walked into a train
manic depression
white man drugs depression
situational disorder oppression
God/Allah told me today he entered martyrdom
I am satisfied.
warrior son
martyrdom
As-salaam-Alaikum.

--Marvin X/El Muhajir
7/21/18


No comments:

Post a Comment