Friday, May 7, 2021

Marvin X on Addiction to White Supremacy Type I and II


In Dr. Nathan Hare's foreword to my manual How to Recover from the Addiction to White Supremacy, he makes a clear distinction between the addiction to white supremacy Type I and II. Type I is the oppressor's addiction, Type II is the oppressed addiction. Thus, the oppressed has little need to discuss Type I but should concern himself/herself with Type II or in the words of Michael Jackson, The Man in the Mirror. 

We don't have time to waste discussing the mental health condition of white people. And white folks have no right to concern themselves with our Type II mental health issues. They have no right to discuss whether one of us is a tom or not, such is a matter for persons suffering Type II psychosis. Persons suffering Type I should occupy themselves with denial, that critical first step in the recovery from any addiction process. No degree of recovery is possible until the addict conquers that most cunning and vile demon called denial. One of my astute students gave us the metaphor of the Nile River and its true name Hapi. Once we come out of De Nile we can be Hapi, i.e., in truth and reality. But for Type II addicts to concern themselves with Type I issues is nonsense and a misdirection of focus, e.g., I want white folks to love me, not continue to kill me. Why do they hate we so much, don't they know I'm a human being too, I bleed red blood just as they do? Can't we all just get along together? Wow, we just marched for Black Lives Matter but they just bought the house I was renting. I'm homeless but they got a Black Lives Matter sign in the window where I used to live. WTF? Such is the trauma of Blacks caught in Type I white supremacy when their sole concern should be their own unique Type II addiction that will most assuredly consume an inordinate amount of their time, probably all if not most of the time they shall have in their ephemeral lives. 


We can see clearly the Type I addicts are adamant in their denial of systemic white supremacy. Yes, to do so may indeed condemn them as devils under the newly declared  "woke" dogma of Critical Race Theory. How ironic that after identifying and treating us as devils, they declare themselves innocent of all and any charges of being diabolical and satanic in their treatment of us down to the present moment, yet the whole world is trying to decipher what was going on in the mental apparatus of Covin as he held his boot on the neck of George Floyd for nine plus minutes, but especially with his hand in his pocket as if he had every right in the world to take the life of George Floyd. He appeared to be lost and turned out in the bottom level hole of white supremacy, yes, in the deep structure of the slave catcher mentality, from which the police evolved. His persona suggested he did not mind killing George Floyd except for the matter of compensating Floyd's master. Of course in the modern era, no compensation is necessary, yes, the neo-slave catchers usually get away with murder under the color of law.

The tragic irony is that in the grand denial of Type I white supremacy addicts, no matter the reality of murder under the color of law seen globally in the video, a great percentage of white identified and sympathized with the pig with is boot of the neck of George Floyd. Type I addicts even agreed with the defense that it was drugs that consumed the life of George Floyd. Yet, the police murder of Blacks continued hours after the pig Covin was found guilty, as if America said, in the best mantra of theatre, "The show must go on."

Is it not clear why Type II addicts shall never recover from our addiction if we focus on the psychosis of Type I addicts who suffer a full blown break with reality. This is why people emailed me about the title of my book How to Recover from the Addiction to White Supremacy, saying it was a misnomer to say white supremacy when it was/is white lunacy. I was informed our ancestors and elders advised we simply, "Leave white folks alone 'cause da just crazy." FYI, when I finished writing my manual in Gullahland, South Carolina, and when to Staples to make copies, the clerk who saw the title, asked, "Where you from?" I replied, "I'm from here." She said, "No you're not." I said,"Why you say I'm not from here?" "Because we don't say white supremacy here, we know it, but we don't say it." Suddenly I discovered the Southern survival etiquette. It became clear to me why a Martin Luther King, Jr. could evolve from the South, not the North, only a Malcolm X and the Black Panther Party could become a phenomena there, although the South had its plethora of "Negroes With Guns" (Robert F. Williams) and Deacons from Defense (See We Will Shoot Back, Akinyele Umoja). So yes, the South simply has a survival etiquette that we Northern Blacks find unacceptable, but in the discussion of the title of my manual, those who commented just happened to be from the South, Florida, for one, as I remember. Still, even with the crazy or insane designation, they were yet in the mental health paradigm.

But let us be clear that when we declare systemic white supremacy, we move from the personal to the institutional and declare all American, alas, European, institutions, and concomitant mythology and rituals are pervasively inundated with white supremacy. Of course this reality is overwhelming to the white psyche because it shatters their sense of reality, that is, of course, a fantasy, a world of make believe. The tragedy is that those addicted to Type II white supremacy have ingested the Kool Aid, a  canning jar full with a oversupply of white sugar visible in the bottom of the jar.

Sadly, the full blown denial of the Type I addicts become most severe with their dual diagnosis, i.e., they deny their personal addiction and the systemic and pervasive toxicity of their institutions with the concomitant myth/rituals, e.g., the holy founding fathers, declarations of all men created equal, democracy and justice for all, equity and economic opportunity, free trade capitalism, freedom of speech. 

In the full blown denial of Type I addicts, the very suggestion of reparations is anathema and the very idea upsets their mental equilibrium, although they compensated Native Americans, Japanese, and their European brothers and sisters compensated the Jews, but the full blown denial of Type I addicts blinds them to the wealth they inherited from 400 years capital accumulation with African labor in the American Slave System (Ed Howard term). Yes, Type I addicts enjoy the wealth of their forefathers but refuse to accept the DNA umbilical cord.  In their perennial and pervasive denial, they accept the gold but don't want to hear the truth of the story told. So along with their denial of the 1619 project and its narrative that is most certainly closer to the truth than the Type I false narrative taught in schools, colleges and universities  to perpetuate the Type I toxicity that is more powerful than fentanyl and all other opioids combined.  

What I am about to say will surely shock Type I and II addicts. You will declare, as many often do, that I dwell in hyperbole supreme, along with being a conspiracy theorist in league with Alex Jones. No matter, I say to you Covid19 is germ warfare concocted by the white supremacists, lead by the Eugenicist Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci and their sycophants in WHO. Who created the virus at the University of Texas and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and transferred it to Wuhan? FYI, the vaccine is another misnomer of white supremacy for if we follow the medical definition of vaccine, the Covid19 vaccine is not a vaccine. Google the medical definition of a vaccine.

Let us briefly discuss Bill Gates, a third generation Eugenicist or depopulationist in the Gates family tradition of white supremacist advocates, associated with the she-devil, black baby killer Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood (Oh, wow, Planned Parenthood recently declared they are disassociating themselves from Margaret Sanger; alas, her Eugenics was implemented by Hitler in the extermination of the Jews, yet Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award and considers Sanger her Shero). 

We suspect he and Belinda divorced for political rather than personal reasons. His persona has been approaching the status of Satan incarnate and so he and Belinda decided to separate to allow her persona to be the facade of his Globalist intrigues to depopulate the world. Alas, it is a false flag when we are told to follow the money trail. Those who have all the money have naturally transcended money onto other more demonic concerns such as population control. It their demonic minds, over population can be brought under control by bio chemical or germ warfare. In league with WHO and the Chinese (the new boys and girls on the global block, no matter the Type I white suprematist leadership's declarations to continue their world domination, for sure, they are in league with the new boys on the block and are following the Communist Chinese model of population control). The notion or more precisely, the false narrative that China is responsible for Covid19, is but another white supremacist false narrative when in fact (and China has disputed the claim Covid19 originated in Wuhan but in the American labs at the University of Texas, Austin, and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, as I have indicated above).

As per those suffering Type II addiction to white supremacy, and in their severe psychosis, have been striking out at Chinese and other Asians, this is known as misplaced aggression in Psychology 101. Such person are simply ignorant of the true origin of Covid19 and that it is a germ warfare bio-weapon of the Globalists. FYI, we must understand China and the globalists, i.e., the billionaire club members, especially, e.g., the capitalists who share 40% of the so-called goods made in China, who manufacture 80% of our medicine (as per insanity, who would allow their avowed enemy to produce their medicine? 

Alas, as per Type II addicts and our insanity, who would allow their children to be educated by their avowed enemy as those of us suffering Type II do when we send our children to white supremacist public schools? As our Ancestor Amiri Baraka noted, "We send them to colleges and universities and they come home hating us and everything we're about, except they don't even know what we're about!").

In light of all the above, I say to those of us suffering Type II, do everything you can to stay mentally and physically healthy, though I understand the need to medicate our toxicity of trauma and unresolved grief. So I do the best I can in my laziness and sloth, so I suggest you do the same. As the brothers told me when I entered the gates of Terminal Island Federal Prison as a draft resister to the war in Vietnam, "Don't get sick, brother. They got a graveyard full of niggas who got sick, so don't get sick up in here." 
--Marvin X
5/7/21

P.S. If you send me a generous donation to my Black Bird Press News and Review GoFundMe account, I will rush you a copy of my manual for a Pan African mental health peer group How to Recover from the Addiction to White Supremacy, Black Bird Press, Oakland.

Please donate to my GoFundMe account:
https://gofund.me/099bb92d

No comments:

Post a Comment