Monday, May 31, 2021

Parable of Don't Call Me

 Parable of Don't Call Me






I told a brother don't call me again about the pigs killing another Black man/woman. Call me when a Black man has taken out a pig. Pigs killing us ain't news, it's old tired shit going back to the slave catchers 400 years ago, so don't call me talking about, "Hey, did you hear how they killed the latest nigga in Louisiana, Philly, Chicago, Florida, Cali, Los Angeles. Yeah, they stepped on that nigga's neck, foot, ass, eyeballs. Drug him down the street, hung that nigga by his balls. He screamed out for Jesus, his mama, said white man suh, please let me breathe, please white man suh, please. I didn't mean no harm. Please don't shoot me, suh."

"Brother, for the last time, don't call me from the low information vibration. Call me bout some niggas shootin rockets at the pigs, like they doing in Palestine. Tell me niggas  shootin' rockets from underground tunnels like Hamas. 

And don't call me bout no turkey fight like they had in D.C. on Jan. 6. That wasn't no damn insurrection. Better read up on insurrections in Africa and Latin America. Insurrections comes with guns, tanks, soldiers take over the radio and tv stations.Better ax somebody 'bout a real insurrection not no poot butt poppycock milk toast white boy cia fbi drama even Hollywood would reject. If the Black Panther Party had gone into the California State capitol with loaded weapons and shouted liberty or death and emptied their guns on the legislators that would have been an insurrection. If the Million Man March or the March on Washington had refused to leave DC on pain of death, call that insurrection. We left town before sundown. So what if a million niggas died for 49 million to seize their national liberation? We got two million in prison, just like the two million in the Gaza concentration camp, except they in the "big yard", i.e., open air prison and we locked down in the dungeon except when we go into the big yard for air like the brothers at Attica. What's the difference between Gaza and Attica? What's the difference between the West Bank and West Oakland? They have checkpoints in the West Bank. In West Oakland, more precisely, at Lake Merritt, they control niggas with cones in the street so we don't disturb the settlers, aka, gentrifiers. So don't call me, brother, I'll call you!"
--Marvin X
5/24/21




No comments:

Post a Comment