Saturday, September 4, 2021

Miles Davis - Time After Time (Live 1985)



Time after time
you fk my mind
flip flop
flip top box
come on baby
genius mind baby
don't drive me crazy

Nur is my Queen
no other will suffice
Nur quiets my soul
No other so bold
you know I'm wild man
catch me if you can
Nur got me like no other Queen can do
She is silent but reads me through n through
I would love to know more about this Queen
but I am King of this realm
She is Queen of this hour
Exercise your power Queen Nur
Angels give you this hour
Accept your King
Love him
Celebrate this is the
Queen and King hour
He may depart from you in the hour
Give him all your love
He knows life is momentary

Only one thing you need to know
Marvin X loves you
and he will let you know
you are precious to him
there's nobody closer
don't you know.
---Marvin X
9/4/21

No comments:

Post a Comment