Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Photo Essay: Women and the Wild Crazy Ride of the Marvin X Experience


Even before and certainly after a man deposits his seed in the womb of a woman, he has no rights over the control of her womb and the fruit thereof. Male politicians need to stay out of all issues relating to the body of women. Yes, stick to men's business! You'll be doing great if you can handle men's issues, which is doubtful--alas, you may need the help of women on these issues.

 "Men don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They must ask their woman, Baby, where's my asshole!" (from the monologue, One Day in the Life, a docudrama by Marvin X)

"Look, when I jump my pussy jumps, therefore my pussy belongs to me!" said Rashidah Mwongozi Sabreen in The Mythology of Pussy and Dick by Marvin X.










































No comments:

Post a Comment