Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hey Player, Hustler, Youtube Scholar, Give your woman conscious knowledge


According to the Holy Bible, the people were destroyed for lack of knowledge, not lack of money, knowledge. The Buddhists teach that wisdom is knowledge plus the Right Action, not any means necessary but the right means to solve the problem. Sun Ra taught us in the Black Arts Movement and throughout the world wherever he performed that the Creator got things fixed, he told me time after time, "Until you do the right thing, you can't go forward or backwards, you just stuck on stupid," and I added, "Yes, like Super Glue on your asses."

The Black Woman is God! The entire human race came from her womb. Did humanity come from your womb, check to see if you have a womb, Mr. Black Man. A young woman said her man act like he have a cycle! I hate a weakass nigga, thinking he a player but getting played at every turn. If he don't know my pussy is mine, he don't know shit. Half them niggas in prison cause they think they own my pussy, especially when they pay they pussy bill on time. Somebody need to tell these niggas to pay they pussy bill on time, they babies need to eat, school clothes, bus fare, whatever.

Whether you got money or not, educate me to Blackness and Spirituality. Tell me what books tovo read to save my life and your babies, Mr. Player, Hustler, Pimp, Dope Dealer, nothing ass nigga. Stand up and represent yourself above the animal plane. Give me knowledge of world history and the plan for now into the future.

In many cases the brother cannot read so his woman/partner must read to him. Wake the nigga up from darkness of thinking he a player when he getting played.

Girl said downtown ma man the baby momma, I'm the baby daddy. I leave him at home with the baby and I bounce.

Young woman on the bus in San Francisco said to her girlfriend, "When he come home from prison, he on vacation. That nigga live in the prison house. He on vacation right now. Before long he going back home. He go fuck up and go home to his three hots and a cot.

She continued, "I love the nigga but I'm trying to have a life. He need to get a life. I told him to teach me some things but he can't teach me shit if he don't know shit. Guess I gotta teach him."

Don't Underestimate a Black goddess because of her hair. A young lady came to my Academy of da Corner, 14th and Broadway, wearing blond dread locks or weave, although in a beautiful hair design that people complemented her while she perused the books on my tables. In my White Supremacy Type II addiction to white supremacy, I dismissed her immediately because of her blond hair, no matter the African styling. But she smashed my world of self hatred or Type II addiction to white supremacy when she picked the baddest book on display, a collection of essays on Cheikh Anta Diop.
I was so impressed she selected the deepest book on display that my mind shifted automatically to a loving vibration, suddenly her hair didn't matter but her mind overwhelmed me. I wanted to know more about her since the moment had transcended my initial dislike of black blonds, dread locks, weave, pressed, natural or whatever. I can end this discussion with the words of a young partner that made he write a poem called Dis Ma Hair. It was the last time I would care whether a woman was bald, natural, weave, wig, dread, whatever. Ain't ma business. Young girl taught me:

Daddy,
you can suck me fuck me
wine me dine me
dis ma hair
I can weave it glue it
sew it bleach it dye it blue, green, purple red
dis ma hair....
--marvin x, revised 10/2/18

Back to give your woman conscious knowledge

A young brother held me up for two hours at a fried fish cafe one night in Deep


continued--------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment