Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Part Two: I don't believe in death




No Prince Luther Michael
no
sing forever Prince Luther Michael
sng
Barry
sing
Bessie
Billie
Sarah
sing
wisdom songs
for all the wicked nights
broken love
promises
lies
booty runs
male/female
sing to us song saviors
keep us from killing lovers
unfaithful
and why did we truth loveless lovers
hot for anything in the night
bar hot girl ass shaking in red dress
why did we forget the faith trust of promises in the night
after we sucked fucked licked kissed all of our sacred parts
yet the moment made sacred moments disappear into the night of carnal bless
cling to me if you can
knowing I am weak in the knees for any fine ass passing
you cannot stop my wreakless eyes
can I stop yours
spying some hot dick in the club
you tell me let you flirt at the bar
then niggas following us bar to bar
gotta pull my knife
drunk nigga wants your ass
let's go home now
no more Long Island Ice Tea
let's go home
let me love you in all ways
yes, you are one in ten and ten in one
let me appreciate you as angel woman
love goddess supreme

Sing Prince Purple Rain love
Sing Michael Remember the Time
Sing Luther love songs supreme
Sing Aretha Respect
Sing.

Prince sing
Luther
Michael
Aretha
sing!


--Marvin X
10/3/'18

No comments:

Post a Comment