Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Oh, Ancestors Speak to Me! Digame Por favor

Oh, Ancestors Speak to Me




"Marvin, this is a Beautiful Poem. I saw myself in it and others that I know in it."

--Jerry Varnado, San Francisco State University Strike leader, 1968

Oh, Ancestors Speak to Me
Digame
Digame
Digame
por favor
speak to me
my legs cannot move if you do not speak
your voice is the spirit in my walk in my soul
I cannot move without your direction
digame
digame por favor
you guided me then departed
I am here alone in this wilderness
shall I be ashamed alone
can I walk without trembling
you stood so long
I thought forever you would hold my hand
strengthen my knees
you taught me don't get weak
stand tall
stay solid don't bend
solid
you told me in prison
Allah loves a soldier
hates cowards
Allah loves warriors
hates cowards
stay solid
don't bend

Oh Batin
speak
digame
Ali Sharif Bey
speak Islam
Sunni Shia Ahmaddia Sufi
Nation of Islam
speak
polytheism  Islam
Tell me
black stone rejected
corner stone
we black stone
rejected despised
socalled Negro
tool fool of the world
black stone
corner stone
yes Paradise Jahlove teach
they love everything about you but you
Lou Rawls say
what did you do to be
so black and blue
crucified on the cross and lynching tree of America, world
Ancestor Rev. James Cone
we love you
liberation theology supreme
a love supreme
a love supreme
Rev. James Cone
Jesus socalled Negro
crucified daily
can't drink coffee Starbucks
can't breathe
we here for you
can't breathe
can't talk walk
we hear
speak ancestors
digame
por favor
digame
speak from shanties tent cities speak
speak Mexico city dirt floor huts
speak Belize flying roaches
no black flag
let roaches live
digame Jamaica
digame Trinidad
digame Venezuela
speak
tin roof huts
speak poor but happy
speak Mexico
Speak Belize Honduras
speak Afro-Columbia
speak Tenderloin San Francisco
my home
cardboard box home Crack fiend
love in cardboard box
smoke crack
crack ho recite fatiha in Arabic
give head cardboard box love
homeless love
Oh, Tenderloin
I claim every alley doorway hindu hilton hotel
what alley I do not know
what doorway
what bus stop BART station line to line
tell me of cold winter nights East Bay Terminal
There with my brothers
Edward
Nadar
Squirrel
Muslims on the bottom
Supreme wisdom Muslims
on the bottom
I got it but didn't get it
Supreme Wisdom
How can I escapeTenderloin
dope fiends of every kind
good lovin' ho's
she married her ho' at Glide Church
put dat ho' on the street same night
took me home to smoke crack
no man in her house before me
lesbian pimp ho' bitch
no man in her house before me good pimpin' ass bitch

I live on bottom of the world
sea to sea
country to country
religion to religion
politics to politics
ideology to ideology
no matter Left Right

Digame
speak to me
I stand on shoulders
walk on feet
dream dreams you dreamed
No original thoughts beyond thoughts of freedom
I shall not betray you
sacred dreams not lost in madness of globalism
we are not PC diaper baby snow flakes
suffering micro aggression
stand tall
we endured FOI officials in Chicago
Supreme Captain Raymond Sharieff
National Secretary John Ali
Captain Elijah Muhamad
baddest niggas in the world
except when I got home to SF and Guru Alonzo Batin
said I was a punk motherfucker to confess to niggas worse than I could ever b
Batin said I was a punk bitch ass nigga for confessing to rats snakes vipers cobras
Batin gave manhood training
Black Arts West/Black House San Francisco
teach  Batin
Criminal Muslim supreme
Heroin addict
Imam in prison
addict/iman big yard
true believer
can't pimp Batin
call him hypocrite Muslim
think for self Muslim
gangster Muslim
true to the game
game true to you
Batin
stand on your shoulders
devoured your bean soup
wheat bread butter honey
Whiting fish
all night long science
marijuana science marijuana
Speak Batin
Speak Ali Sheriff Bey
Speak Aaron Ali
Master Teacher linguistics
Speak Brother Edward
raised us from  dead at San Francisco State University
UC Berkeley San Jose State University
Speak Brother Edward blessed us with supreme wisdom when we were deaf dumb blind playing bid whist in cafeteria at San Francisco State University.
Digame
Digame
Digame!
--Marvin X
5/4/18

2 comments:

  1. Ok.. OOG! YEAH, SPOKE TO BE TOO. I'VE HAD SUM OF THOZE EXACT EXPERIENCES... Met sum dem people or sum like'em! Execellente' Maestro!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgetting the password and not able to access your Jaxx account is quite annoying. If you are unable to recover the password, you can ask for the superlative and polished assistance from the team of advisors who is always there to attend the queries and problems of the users. All you have to do is dial Jaxx customer care support number at 1833-228-1682 and get all the required and accurate solutions immediately. They are available 24/7 hour to help the users.Jaxx customer service number

    ReplyDelete