Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Manhood training#1 and #2



Marvin X in St Louis at book fair of Akhbar Muhammad, International Representative of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan


Amiri Baraka and Marvin X, founders of the National Black Arts Movement. They enjoyed 47 years of friendship.
Note#2 For OGs Only

The most depressing bitch is a bitch you freaked with when she was young, sucked fucked licked sticked from hole to hole, sucked dick, ate pussy licked asshole, everything. Now this bitch done got old and turned into Mother Theresa, Holy Ghost bitch, talking about she married to Jesus! You can't even comprehend this bitch because when you look at her all you think about is how freaky she was in her young days. She Holy Ghost now, useless, worthless Holy Ghost bitch married to Jesus! Ain't nothing a old bitch can do but hook you up with a young bitch. If old bitch give up pussy she can't compete with young bitch. Old bitch say I ain't no monkey. I'm tired. Young bitch say I don't get tired and she don't. Young bitch told me she ain't fucking with me cause I can't keep up. She didn't know what another young bitch said, "I thought you was an old man!" Young bitch didn't know I went to Chinatown and got me a box of Ginseng and wore her young ass out!

#1 A bibliotherapeutic manual for manhood training in the MeToo Era

The Lower Bottom Thoughts of an OG at 75 years old
Background music: Hammond B-3

1. Don't take the pussy, never, ever. It might not be worth it. My  buddy, and you know who, was a rapist but after 18 years in prison, he concluded nine out of ten women were an insult to a dick.
I agree, it's hard to find a beast, but when you connect with a beast you are in nigga heaven. The beast will shut your mouth. Or you will only be able  to mutter yes yes yes yes yes, you the beast bitch! You the beast. And she will say proudly, "Yeah nigga, I'm the beast you been looking for!" And you will bless the beast until she will refuse your blessings. She will say,"You don't have to do that. I'm cool!" But you will say, "No bitch, you the beast. I gotta bless you. You got zest like Zest soap! Take this extra money, you went beyond the call of duty bitch, you a bad beast. I like your attitude. I'm giving you a blessing for attitude!" Thanks Daddy, see you next time around! Yeah I didn't want the beast to go. But life ain't nothing but a moment, don't nothing last forever! Fillmore Slim say don't no hoe stay forever, but if you don't treat the hoe too bad she might come back. But ain't no hoe staying forever except yo bottom bitch, a loyal true trooper. If she a real woman, she ain't going nowhere. Punk bitches come and go. 

But let's go back to the nine out of ten bitches. Them nine is punk bitches, ain't got no beast blood. Don't matter, young or old. I was kicking it with a young bitch and she ain't giving me no rhythm. I thinking what the fuck wrong with this young bitch. Finally she told me, "I forgot to tell you I'm lousy in bed." Naw, bitch, you dead in bed!

But the most important lesson for a young and old nigga to know is that you don't own the pussy, no matter how much you pay on your pussy bill. It's her pussy 24/7. When baby walk, her pussy walk with her.You may have payed your pussy bill for thirty years, still it's her progrogative to walk away with her pussy. So what you standing there with your dick in your hand and your heart racing. Baby gone. A young man read my discourse on the Mythology of Pussy and Dick and thanked me. He said, Now I can go live my life. I understand that I don't own something I thought I owned.
--Marvin X
10/10/19






No comments:

Post a Comment