Sunday, September 1, 2019

Dedicated to the Special Virgos in my life
Sherley
Hurriyah
Marsha
Pamela, et al.


Most beautiful women in world
Smart earthy 
rather work than make love
Critical sexual asexual 
gotta take the pussy or have a long conversation before they give it up
explain why you need it
Why they gotta stop working
to give you some pussy
Ignore them
Here they come
Pussy in the night
I came to your room to give you some pussy but you were sleep
Why you didn't wake me up bitch
You know I wanted your good pussy
Juices sweeter than wine
Let me drink all of you
Let Nigara falls consume me
I am drunk with juice of your womb
Ignore her
Here she come again in room
You on computer writing poetry
She say Do you mind if I
Masturbate while you write?
Never finished poem
stuck on pearl tongue
Virgo woman gets what she wants when she wants it!
Better ax sombdy
They say in big H, Houston Texas 
better ax sombdy
Virgo woman take you from your woman
In your woman's face
Bold aggressive arrogant Virgos
Love their spirit.
They say my moon in Virgo
Is this why I love'm so
hypocritical
perfect 
Everybody else wrong
generous
Will share after you share
convinced your love is true!
Love you Virgos!
--Marvin X
9/1/19

No comments:

Post a Comment