Friday, March 20, 2020

The Greatest Lesson



The  greatest lesson you will learn in America is who's a real nigga and who's a fake nigga. A real nigga is a nigga for life. A fake nigga does everything he can not to be a nigga.
Nigga is a multi billion dollar word and a fake nigga scared to say the word. I agree with Dr Cornel West, "How the NAACP going to have a funeral to bury the N word when they still acting like niggas." I agree with Baldwin, "We the only thing happened here. Ain't nothing else happened here but us!" When Chairman Mao introduced WEB Dubois before a million people in Tennimien Square, Dubois replied, "Thank you Chairman Mao for your gracious introduction, but in my country I am just a nigga!" I shall end this lesson with a quote from my dear friend and fellow poet, Dr. Neal Hall, "...It was only after playing football for the man, only after running track for the man, only after getting degrees from  Cornell, Michigan State Medical School, Harvard; only after opening my medical- surgical private practice in ophthalmology that I had come to the realization that despite my achievements they sold me on -  carrots on a white string) -I
was only a nigger for life."
--MARVIN X
3/20/20


No comments:

Post a Comment