Tuesday, March 10, 2020

What a wonderful world

What a wonderful world 
Virus filled
Wash hands
No more shaking
Bow bump
What a wonderful world 
Filthy water
No water

Toxic global food
Let locust eat
Eat locust dummy
What a wonderful world 
Femmicide by men who
Claim love of women
We love you to death
Slave for us
Give us babies
Then we kill you
Don't refuse our beatings rape
We love you
Oh men
We can love each other
Be gentle kind
Better than cave man love
Stalking us
Cause we might give up our pussy
In the night
And we might
It's our pussy to give
Sure ain't yours
Can't appreciate good pussy
When you get it
Give you babies
Can't appreciate this
All in our pussy business
Why you think I want to kill
Your baby
Why you want to kill me
What happened to your kiss
Sweet embrace
Tender hug
You devil now
Control dominate devil husband
You S and M husband
Not man I married
Just love me
Like when we met
You were kind gentle
I gave my all to you
Then you flipped
Cave man appeared
Not the man I met
That beautiful day
in the park
How did we come to this
What a wonderful world 
You disgrace me everywhere
Mexico Pakistan Saudi Arabia
India Nigeria America  France
Where don't you
Where do you treat us right
Name the place nation
Let us meet there
Learn again the art of love 
--MARVIN X
3-10-20

No comments:

Post a Comment