Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Marvin X on the election of Donald Trump as President of the US

Dear Smart ass white boys and girls who know everything in the world but don't really know shit. Six trillion dollars on useless wars in the Middle East! War, what is it good for?

I repeat what I said not long ago: Don't ask me shit, don't tell me shit and don't sell me shit!

Furthermore, I am not mad at Donald Trump for being a white Nationalist. I am a Black Nationalist so why should I be mad at Donald for loving white people. If he  didn't love his own kind, he would be sick, just as a Chinese would be sick if he didn't love Chinese people, or if a Mexican didn't love Mexicans. Don't Mexicans say La Raza La Raza La Raza (for the Mexicans)?

The best thing Donald has said is use common sense. Only problem is, Dr. Julia Hare said, "Common sense ain't common these days."
--Marvin X

3 comments:

  1. BACK TO AFRICA NOW BLACK PEOPLE,ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR BLACK CHILDREN TO LIVE IN BLACK FREEDOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children have already returned to Africa. More are on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My children have already returned to Africa. More are on the way.

    ReplyDelete