Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Parable of the stray cat

 Parable of the Stray Cat



After I lost my left eye as the victim of partner violence, my daughters begged me, "Dad, please, no more stray cats in your house, please Dad!" Yes, I am guilty of loving stray cats. I must surely like the role of Captain Save a Ho since I am addicted to saving stray cats.  Of course my billion dollar daughters cannot understand why I desire stray cats rather than women on their standard, billion and multimillion dollar women, international women. For sure, my daughters challenge me to get beyond stray cats since it has proven to be a lost cause. I have fed the stray cats and watch their asses grow from my food, yet they told me not to look at their asses. One stray cat told me, "You don't know what somebody can be thinking when they sitting at your dinner table. They can be thinking about killing you." Another told me, "If I kill you, I'll be famous, huh?

After losing my eye to a stray cat, I had to think seriously about playing the role of Captain Save a Ho. Ok, soon after meeting her I knew she was mentally ill but I had to play the Captain, so I gave her money for herself and her children, bought her clothes so she could attend plays, art galleries, blues festivals and other events to raise her consciousness since her love was so sweet and clean. Yes, she was one of those clean freaks so I appreciated clean pussy. But cleanliness was only one of her obsessions. She told me they often threw her out of the hospital because they immediately and routinely found out there was nothing wrong with her. 

And it was her hypochondriacal condition that led to the loss of my eye. After making love, I asked her to go sleep in the living room with two children. Truly, I was exhausted from her coming to bed nightly withy a different ailment, so after making love, I asked her to depart my bedroom and sleep with her children. When. I tried to push her out the room, she froze and then turned to hit me directly in my eye with the strongest blow I'd ever received although I grew up gang fighting.

I went to the hospital with a dislocated lens and she went to jail. The DA wouldn't prosecute her for partner violence because of my domestic violence record of 30 years ago. He said the 12 wouldn't believe or have sympathy with me, even with the loss of my eye. I guess they would consider it the pay back for my shit. Ok, what goes around comes around. Every dog has his/her day. I figured she was the payback for all the women I had physically abused in my life, let alone emotionally and verbally abused. And as my Mom would say, "Especially, the mother's of your children."

Despite all the above, I was still addicted to stray cats, especially those little black chocolate chicken wing cats. But since we know insanity is doing the same thing yet expecting different results, I had to think hard about my addiction to stray cats, especially after it became clear to me when I connected with my stray cat and tried to get a nut, most often I was rushed to the point my dick turned to silly putty and soon I had to get a shot for some STD, lately with a big needle in my ass, supposedly for syphilis. So I never got a nut, only an STD. 

These days I ask myself do I want an STD if I connect with a stray car, since more than likely I will not get a nut because you know how long it takes for niggas to cum and girls are on a tight schedule with their pimp on the phone while the girls are taking care of business. You can't get a nut with the pimp all your business:

"Bitch, dat nigga ain't came yet? Bitch, I told you don't fuck wit dem niggas, white boys only, I told you bitch. Bitch, make dat nigga cum and hurry yo ass up. Bitch, you got da money, right Bitch? Ok, you been too long wit dat nigga bitch, come on out Bitch!"

Endgame: Bitch and pimp got they money. No nut fa me but for sure I got an STD. Yes, when I saw blisters on my dick, I went to the hospital for another big needle shot into my ass. I hope and pray it will be my last with the stray cats I love so much. 

WTF, I saw one this morning in my hood, chocolate chip, chicken wing. I kept going yet knowing I will drive by where I saw her. Ok, I'm addicted to stray cats. Or am I addicted to getting big needle shots in my ass for STDs?

--Marvin X

4/20/21

No comments:

Post a Comment