Sunday, November 16, 2014

Right Wing Rush Limbaugh defends Bill Cosby



“THEY’RE TRYING TO DESTROY BILL COSBY” FOR TELLING BLACKS TO BE RESPONSIBLE, SAYS RUSH LIMBAUGH

BY YVETTE
 
Bill Cosby came under fire after comedian Hannibal Buress drew attention to the allegations of rαpe made against him. In the pages of the Washington Post, Barbara Bowman alleged that Cosby druggedbill cosby 2 her at the age of 17 and that she rationalized the alleged abυse and continued to allow Cosby to be her mentor.
“I told her how Cosby won my trust as a 17-year-old aspiring actress in 1985, brainwashed me into viewing him as a father figure, and then assaυlted me multiple times,” Bowman explained. “In one case, I blacked out after having dinner and one glass of wine at his New York City brownstone, where he had offered to mentor me and discuss the entertainment industry. When I came to, I was in my panties and a man’s t-shirt, and Cosby was looming over me. I’m certain now that he drugged and rαped me.”
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has become an unlikely defender of Cosby.
“It looks like they’re trying to destroy Bill Cosby,” Limbaugh said, defending the comedian. “CNN has decided to adopt this story and make it the number one cause célèbre of the day.”
“What did Bill Cosby ever do to tick off some producer at CNN? Or some reporter? Or some assignment? What happened here?” Limbaugh asked. “And then I had to stop and remember, Bill Cosby has numerous times in the recent past given public lectures in which he has said to one degree or another that black families and communities had better step up and get hold of themselves and not fall prey to the forces of destruction that rip them apart. And basically he started demanding that people start accepting responsibility. And the next thing you know he is the nation’s biggest rαpist as far as CNN is concerned.”
“It’s not like he did it yesterday,” Limbaugh added

No comments:

Post a Comment