Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A line for Eldridge

 A line for Eldridge




A line for Eldridge

I never knew

stretching the ironing board

we had to go

catch the plane

the line consumed him

I didn' t know

He moved me from ghetto to Stanford nearby

wanted me near him to hear his cries

whupping Kathleen's ass

children wondering why

parents christian 

teach love but lie lie lie

why daddy beat mama

in name of jesus she cry

moma do daddy love you

say he do

why he beat you

is your love true

mama why pussy and dick love so true

hug me kiss me 

revolutionary love true

pan african

caribbean 

mother african

love me true true

west africa south

east africa north

africa africa 

free africa diamonds gold

free congo free cell phones

let negro suck precious metals

so he say baby where you

baby say i n congo senegal

nigeria ghana where u?

mxmxmx



No comments:

Post a Comment