Thursday, October 14, 2021

Parable of Dante and Sheniqua

Parable of Dante and Sheniqua 

Sylvia Robinson and LeRoi Jones RIP 


As I was departing my car to view a possible apartment,  Dante came down the stairs and got into his car. As I needed a parking place, I moved to take his but before I could,  Sheniqua came down stairs half naked from the waist up with a plate of food wrapped in aluminum foil. She got in her car but didn't immediately depart. As I didn't want to block her in by taking Dante's spot in front of her, I waited for her to depart but apparently she was eating her breakfast in the car so I proceeded to park in Dante's vacated spot but gave Sheniqua plenty room to depart as I didn't want any problems. You know Dante and Sheniqua have a lot of problems they are trying to work out in a very difficult world and we know they were not dealt a good hand at the gambling house. 

But don't think this royal lost king and queen of Egypt are without power because they still rule the world from the bottomless pit of Babylon. Their Hip Hop culture, rap poetry,  language, music, and dress dominate global youth culture. When Dante dropped his pants below his black ass, youth around the world imitated him and his swagger. And all the girls want to look like Sheniqua, dress like her, hair weave like her, maybe bleaching cream too.

The style of Dante and Sheniqua is a multi billion dollar business, no matter they may not be aware. They are simultaneously powerful and powerless, only because they don't know their power. If you know your power and use it,  you will become powerful. 

I may move next door to Dante and Sheniqua as the apartment I viewed wasn't  bad. For sure I will let them live their lives and I shall live mine. If they come to me for help, I will do so with a long handle spoon. I  love them but they have so many issues it is often better to leave them alone.  We used to have manhood and womanhood training for Dante and Sheniqua but not anymore, so they are lost and turned out trying to get to granny's house as the Whispers told us. 
-Marvin X/El Muhajir 

No comments:

Post a Comment