Thursday, October 7, 2021

African Green Card Poem

 African Green Card Poem

For  Nisa Ra on her b day
also for A.B., HEM,  E.C. and Huey P. Newton and all my brothers and sisters in the BLM, known and unknown, warriors, veterans and martyrs. We salute you for your sacrifice in the name of Black National Liberation.  


Nisa Ra, daughter Muhammida El Muhajir, and father Marvin X/El Muhajir

Haitian taxi driver told me
African broders sold us once
Look like dey wanna sell us again 
Haitian broder I agree 

Buy anybody in Africa for $35.00
North American African returned from Africa said to
He Pan African revolutionary 
He go set Africa free 
He returned to Babylon  depressed 
Africa visit no make him free 
Spent time in Africa looking for you and me 
North American Africans 
Tribe of Shabazz make him free 
Dem niggas in da alley 6th and Market 
Where I slept many nights 
And 116st Street  Harlem 
Bobby Womack told about across 116th
Central Park don't you know 
Por favor 
Try  Chicago 16th and Langley 
Ain't the place to be 
Less you speak nigga language 
No academic poetry 
Beatnik shit too 
Better come with BAM poetry 
Haki Don l Lee 
AB
Sonia Sanchez Gwen Brooks 
Listen to me 
Chicago Art Ensemble
Afro Arts Theatre 
Black World Magazine 
BAM Chicago b
Hoyle b Fuller Black World 
Muhammad Speaks Newspaper 
Set you free 
News weeks ahead of white man 
Don't you wanna be?

Back to you African bitches
I ain’t no romantic notions of u punk asses
You still Sucking white man dicks 
He still fuckin you no Vaseline 
And you say African we Black American slave 
Even Caribbean negroes say to me 
We're not black Americans 
What you doing in Harlem 
Look like Black American to me 
Walk like niggas dress like niggas 
Dance like niggas 
Rap like niggas 
But you ain't black American
JAMAICAN
Bajan
Trinidad 
And you Motherland Africans 
Call us black American slave 
We can't marry African royal family 
Negro white man tainted blood 

Why you die for green card African 
You marry my sister for green card
But my sister blood tainted 
Blood tainted royal negro
You marry green card negro
You see me on street 
I don't know you 
Look like a nigga to me 
You say mon I yo broder law
You look like another nigga ta me 
We hug
Yeah green card broder law
Slick ass Nigerian mathafuker.

God's gift to international crime. 
I can't hate Nigerians 
Loud crazy like niggas 
I know you we
Just come correct 
Like a woman tells man
Pay your pussy bill African 
You know pussy ain't free
Who want free pussy anyway 
Free pussy scare me
Try ta get a nut get STD
GREEN CARD AFRICAN 
Pay your reparations bill 
DON'T HOODWINK BAMBOOZLE 
MY SISTER WITH HER ROYAL SAVAGE DREAMS
CHIC LIT NOVEL READING ASS
MASTURBATING FOR PRINCE WAKANDA
ARRIVE in the night TO END THE AMERICAN SAGA OF HER Eternal MISERY for mister  right shen ever see
Mister right  is wrong 
Ain't never done nothing right 
And don't plan to 
Wrong is his delight 
No matter  qualifications of sister queen
She is alone tonight 
Where is her king  equal to her stand
Her search sissyphusian 
Man after man
Rock up hill for eternity 
Men fall like the rocks
No man qualified to stand 
She is like Hajar and children 
Fleeing to Mecca with Ishmael 
Dying of thirst til they reach
Well ZimZim no mirage they see
Hear me African
Hear me right 
Hear me for all times
AND THE OTHER SIDR OF TIME
Fuck yo royal family tree
FK U 2
Why I want your slavery profit DNA
African you co-sign with white man
Negro reparations check 
Excuse me no check 
No Bitcoin 
Only gold please. 
Por favor 
Minfadlick
Sudan la Sudan 
Black is not black is not a color
Ka umma Sudan 
Yo mama is black 
Ka Abu Sudan..........continued 
--EL MUHAJIR/MARVIN X 
10/7/21


No comments:

Post a Comment