Thursday, October 14, 2021

Columbus abd Hernan Cortez, Alas, Miss Cortez please change your name

 


Columbus Revealed but Hernan Cortez closer to genocide in the Americas




Does it matter if Columbus mistakenly discovered the Americas rather than India? Though it is rather ignorant to call the aboriginals in the Americas Indians. Ok, Columbus was not a conquerer, they arrived shortly after him to begin their plunder of the land from coast to coast.
After living and writing near Paradise on my patron's ten acre estate in Cherokee, CA, during those five years in 99% solitude, I often questioned why the beauty of the land had to be spoiled and soaked in blood. Why couldn't the invaders and settlers reach a fair agreement to share the land. Surely there was enough land for everybody as I looked upon the land and journeyed from my house to Feather River for a swim. 

Surely you who have flown from coast coast have looked out your plane window for hours viewing pristine land, free of human habitation. Why was there the need to commit mass murder over this land. Why did Europeans see the need to kill buffalo to deprive the natives of their primary food source. Why and how could Europeans be so cruel to infect blankets with small pox to eliminate them from enjoying the fruit of their land? 

It was truly beyond my comprehension when I was in the solitude of the Cherokee hills that such a peaceful land was soaked in blood. Not far from where I wrote five books in five years was Yankee Hill, supposedly the place of an European massacre, I often thought in the quiet of the night and even in the day when deer appeared outside my apartment door, I thought about why this silent land echoed the sound of tears, why the land called out to me even though we made libations and prayers with the native Americans, a Yoruba priestess and a Muslim imam.  We asked all the gods and ancestors to give us permission to be upon the land. 

During the five years of my solitude, the birds came into my apartment as the door was always open, the flies, bees and ants, lizards. My door was always open and I killed none them, only asked them to leave kindly and they did as I asked. Please believe me when I played my music in the morning sun, Coltrane, et al., the birds in the trees were Trane's chorus, they joined him in the Love Supreme of his song. You who think I am imagining things though I was free of drugs,  alcohol, sex and the one thousand ten billion illusions of the monkey mind His Holiness Guru Bawa taught us about. Do you think the deer did not come to my door, the wild turkeys? They did not fear me nor did I fear them. Even cows stood at attention across the road from my patron's land. When I departed the gate for a swim down the road in Feather River, the cows came to welcome me, the entire herd stood at attention as I lectured them to be at peace and honor the leader of their delegation. I ordered the cows to go devour their master before he did the same to them. They nodded in agreement and departed as I did the same to enjoy Feather River. 

I had come to this land of Paradise for healing of pain, son and woman pain, parents and misery of my own life pain. Five years in Paradise changed my brain cells, neuroplasticity its called. People in the city saw change in my face, skin, hair, and wished me well when the city soon stressed me. My ephemeral partner said, "I think its time for you to return to the mountains."

But after five years, I knew the truth of the holy man is not a sojourn in the mountains but down on the ground in the slime, mud and grimy streets of the city, so he departed: goodbye to the horses who devoured oats from his hand and pushed the cows aside as horses will do in their aggression and cows abide. Goodbye holy land soaked in Yankee blood, I did not know Paradise fire was coming. My patron lived next door to Fire Chief in Paradise, nothing survived Paradise fire, even deer who came to creek in Patron's backyard. 

So again, imagine North America, sea to sea, coast to coast, beautiful land, enough for me and you. The selfish want it all then say CRT is a lie, slavery was kind and gentle, the aboriginals were treated kindly, even though they were/are savages. We put them in schools to civilize them, the experiment didn't work in the Americas, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. Our civility and/or democracy is not desired, not even in our land, as Critical Race Theory advances and we retreat into full blown denial. We cannot in truth tell our children they are devils though the truth is clear to see. Elijah Muhammad taught us CRT from the 30s on, yet our full blown denial is the traditional oppressor's song of lies, lies, lies. Why did the Europeans rush the African warriors home after they were victorious in the white man's victory over Hitler in WWII? 

Columbus is a Miller Lite lie that Critical Race Theory makes plain. Should the white supremacist American narrative be Europeans enjoyed their thanksgiving turkey with the Aboriginals and the newly arrived Africans as well. After the turkey was enjoyed, the natives retired to share the land for evermore, the Africans, some already here, but millions more arrived on the Good Ship Jesus and just fell in love with America though they had been here long before. Still, it was pleasure to pick cotton, cut sugar cane and plant rice. It was no matter to perform skills in metal working, brick building and other architectural skills, after all who would kidnap an African with no skills who could only sing and dance, maybe serve the master in the big house, be the uncle tom control nigga on the horse with rifle in hand. Opportunists house niggas were needed as they are today, listen to the niggas praising Columbus for charting the way. 

Let me close with this: the most dangerous negroes are those in your midst with no alliance to you but dedicated to the master, house niggas Malcolm X called them, but they are known types in African and throughout the Pan African world. You saw them in the Congo soon after Patrice Lumumba met his dastardly African loving fate. After serving the Europeans in WWII, how can you believe a nano word of the Europeans is true. If their lips are moving it's a lie. Dr. Nathan Hare taught us the fictive theory: anything they say is a lie until proven to be a fact. 

But true, Columbus was an explorer not a plunderer. Ok, let's move on to Hernan Cortez who destroyed the Aztecs and other people's throughout the Americas. Since we know names are important, we suggest Miss Cortez change her name from that of a vicious murderer on the Aztecs and remove the vibe on her so she can represent progressives and aboriginal peoples.  What if she was named Hitler which is not too far from the genocide of Hernan Cortez. Miss Cortez, change your name!
--Marvin X/El Muhajir
10/15/21

No comments:

Post a Comment