Saturday, July 11, 2015

Black Bird Press News & Review: Notes on Marvin X's call for multiple wives and unlimited ho's (sex workers)

Black Bird Press News & Review: Notes on Marvin X's call for multiple wives and unlimited ho's (sex workers):



3. No matter the sexual gender of said marriages, partner violence must be banned. Emotional violence must be banned. Verbal violence must be banned. And this must be true for tricks and sex workers as well. If you have been with sex workers, you know they will do things for you no wife will do, and their prime object is to satisfy you, for a price, of course. And most men will not hesitate to give the sex worker a generous reward for having a positive attitude, especially when she transcends the wife or wives.



 4. As per multiple wives, do not bring two or more women together who do not like or love each other. This is setting the stage for a toxic hell that will be transmitted to the children. Trust me, I know this from experience. When it was clear to me my wives would never love each other, I shifted my focus to trying to make my children by different mother's love each other--I think I succeeded in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment