Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Marvin X has a unique point of view! Order his classic How to Recover from the Addiction to White Supremacy!

Yes, they say I have a unique point of view. One day I was hustling my books on Fulton Street in Brooklyn, NY. A brother ran up to me for books because he'd just heard a bout me at another conscious book stand. They told him I'd just come through and had a different point of view. He spent about 30 dollars with me because he said he wanted a different point of view. At the African Village in South Caroline, a young brother came up to me. He said, "Marvin X, I know who you are. I'm not your friend on face book but my friend sends your stuff to me. You definitely have a different point of view."

Now Available from Black Bird Press: the Marvin X classic How to Recover from the Addiction to White Supremacy, a 13 step manual based on the AA 12-Step model with a Pan African Perspective. $19.95, Black Bird Press, 339 Lester Ave. #10, Oakland CA 94606. We have the Square for credit cards: call 510-200-4164, add $5.00 for priority mailing.





No comments:

Post a Comment