Memphis – April 3, 1968. A gripping re-imagining of the events taking place the night before the assassination of Civil Rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. After delivering his magnificent and memorable “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” speech, an exhausted and defeated Dr. King retires to Room 306 at the Lorraine Motel where he encounters a mysterious and spirited stranger as an epic storm rages outside.
- Admission tickets grant you access to The Mountaintop performance and the WURD Speaks Symposium immediately following
- WURD MEMBERS, PLEASE CALL THE STATION BETWEEN 9-5 TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!!!
- VIP Admission tickets grant you access to The Mountaintop performance, WURD Speaks Symposium and VIP reception with food and cocktails
- Tickets to this particular performance and event are only available through WURD and not the Philadelphia Theater Company
- Seating assignments will be given out within a week of your ticket purchase
- This is by far one of the best Black History experiences in Philadelphia