A journal dedicated to truth, freedom of speech and radical spiritual consciousness. Our mission is the liberation of men and women from oppression, violence and abuse of any kind, interpersonal, political, religious, economic, psychosexual. We believe as Fidel Castro said, "The weapon of today is not guns but consciousness."
Monday, July 10, 2017
Jul 10 at 3:24 PM
SUPPORT OWH STUDIOS
ASK YOUR COUNCIL MEMBER TO SUPPORT OWH STUDIOS MISSION TO PROVIDE A COMMUNITY VOICE VIA A PUBLIC ACCESS STATION
Amazon's third-annual Prime Day is on Tuesday, July 11 and will feature more than 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime members, making it one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
Next Tuesday you can help OWH Studios move forward on its mission to provide our youth and returning veterans, job skills by shopping at
OWH Studios, Inc.
offers job-training in video production and broadcasting for at-risk youth, veterans, women, other economically undeserved residents of Alameda County, and the general public.
OWH has now completed upgrading our video studio and equipment to HD, thanks to our generous supporters in the television industry. We want the members of the Press to join us at the studio, take an actual, as well as a virtual tour and see the resources we are now offering to independent video producers of all sizes. Video production studio and equipment rental are new services we are adding to what we offer to the Alameda County community,
Hear our founder, CEO and Jefferson Public Service Award recipient;Bishop J.E. Watkins, Ms. Faye Oliver, our Executive Director and other Industry professionals on our staff share our plans for success:
• OWH educational programs promote STEM skills that help our youth compete in today’s technological job market by arming them with computer literacy, coding and other STEM skills.
• Our training programs are focused on, but not limited to at-risk youth, young adults, veterans and the re-entry population, as defined by AB109.
• Be the first to know our plans for the future, in which OWH plays an important role giving voice and visibility to people in Oakland’s community who are contributing to the arts, culture and innovative solutions to today’s urban problems.
• OWH STUDIOS’ VISION is to become Oakland’s Public Access Television Channel, broadcasting via streaming.
• Learn how we heroically saved our home in the historic, Marcus Garvey / Liberty Hall Building from foreclosure. We now own it.
• See the “Tolerance Tour” video produced by young men from the Probation Department’s Camp Sweeney as the culmination of their training at OWH.
OWH Studios, Inc. Bishop James E. Watkins, Founder, CEO Faye Oliver, Executive Director 1485 8th Street, Oakland,CA. 94607 510-893-5103 email@example.com