Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Aron Ranen's Black Hair Documentary Part Three





Dis Ma Hair

i don’t have my own hair
i don’t know why
but it ain’t my own
weave
glue
stew
dye
fry
lock
what is natural to me
dis ma hair
i can do what i please
boy friend/girl friend
dis ma hair
i do this fa me not fa you
don’t give a fuck bout you
dis ma hair
I can weave it
Glue it
Lock it
Stock it
Conk it
Gerri curl it
Marcel it
Dis ma hair
Leave me lone
Dis ma hair
Blond wig cocked ace-duce
Dis ma hair
You can suck me fuck me
wine me dine me
But dis ma hair
Call me Korean
European
Ghetto fab
Call me from the dead
But dis ma hair.
--Marvin X
Revised 2008

1 comment:

  1. European Hair is the first we will discuss. Now don’t let the name confuse you, it does not only come from Europe. It’s the category name for a particular lock with similar structure like Russian Hair,Indian Hair as well as Latin American Hair. This type of hair is thin and straight. So before choosing this or any type of Extensions it is very important to consider the texture of your own hair. If you want that beach model, full and flowing hairstyle European style extension is the way to go.

    curly hair
    straight hair


    ReplyDelete